Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Update – Netball Training ON
We continue to closely monitor and assess Covid-19 (2019-nCov / Coronavirus), as we are sure you do too.
Centaurs Netball has decided to continue with training this Saturday, 15th February.
In coming to this decision, the following factors have been considered;
- The numbers on any court at any time does not exceed 20
- The cancellation of rugby training means the numbers at Centaurs Sports Park will be considerably reduced on Saturday (morning and afternoon session)
- Other junior netball clubs in Singapore are continuing with their training on Friday night and Saturday morning, most who have larger numbers
Of course the decision to attend training is always the decision of the parents or guardians.
- If you choose to send your daughter to training, we ask that you observe the following procedures;
- Temperature check for both adults & children to be taken before arriving at Centaurs
- Parents & guardians are advised to drop your child and then leave. This will help to reduce the numbers of people. The coaches will look after the girls until the end of the session
- 14 days of Leave of Absence (LOA) for all those who have travelled to Mainland China
- Parents to ensure kids wash hands before and after the session
- Children who are sick should be kept home until they recover (runny nose, fever, cough & sore throat)
In addition, the coaches will ensure that the groups on the two courts in any time slot will be kept separate. Please advise the girls to listen to coaches as they arrive at training and move to the designated areas for each age group.
We will continue to monitor the situation on a week-by-week basis, in light of MOH, MOM, MOE and international school initiatives. You will be kept informed of any decisions.
Please help us to plan for training by completing your attendance on TeamSnap.
Thanks in advance everyone,