Rugby Camps in Singapore – October
We have a unique opportunity for rugby players aged 8-18 to participate in 2 high performance rugby development camps in Singapore coming up in October.
The Chiefs Super Rugby Club have partnered with New Zealand’s leading rugby academy, Inside Running Academy to deliver two great opportunities for rugby players in Singapore in October
- 3 Day Performance Camp. Friday 18 October – Sunday 20 October 2019 at GEMS
- 3 Hour Development Camp. Monday 21 October at Centaurs Rugby Club
Brochures below, – get in early as each camp is capped to ensure a high quality experience for all participants. You’ll need to book your spot online, via the Chiefs website: https://tours.chiefs.co.nz/
What can you expect at a Chiefs/Inside Running Academy camp:
- Elite NZ coaches
- Skill development delivered the Inside Running Academy way
- A highly engaging safe environment, learning through games and challenging activities
- A taste of what it takes to become a professional player
- A unique development experience with a truly NZ flavour
To find out more about Inside Running Academy and their NZ based development camps visit their website – www.rugbyacademy.global. For any further information please contact Nicky October – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scholarships with Inside Running
1. GAP Year Programme. This is a $10,000 scholarship for male or female rugby players to attend our 20-week GAP Year programme. This is full-time rugby (no study) and is designed for aspirational rugby players aged 17+ who want to take their game to the next level.
2. University of Waikato Scholarship. This is a $10,000 scholarship for male or female rugby players to undertake an Under-graduate Degree programme at the University of Waikato, Tauranga Campus. This is full-time study and we will give preference to athletes who also participate in our part-time Inside Running Academy programme ($2,000 per semester).
Scholarships are capped at total number of rugby players (we have 10 of each) and it is on a first come first served basis. For further information on these contact Nicky October – email@example.com.