NETBALL PHASE IN INFORMATION
Returning to play post circuit breaker
(Updated July 2020)
ARE YOU READY FOR ROUND 2?
Phase Up is Centaurs’ second 4-week return to play programme that adheres strictly to SportSG guidelines.
To join us for Phase Up, you must have pre-registered via a Google Form (sent via email Thursday 16 July).
AGE GROUP TIMINGS
|Age Group||Phase In Timing – Saturdays|
|U8s & U9s||8am – 9am|
|U10s & U11s||9.15am – 10.30am|
|U12s & U13s||3.45pm – 5pm|
|U14s & U16s||5.15pm – 6.30pm|
- We recommend you check your temperature is below 37.5°C before leaving home
- Bring a bag to carry your mask, ball (if you have), water (labelled), hat
- Wear: your mask & what you are playing in
- Download the Trace Together app
- Parents driving or taking taxi, please note road closures – best to park in the Hao Mart carpark
You should be wearing your mask
You will need a phone (either the child or the parent on behalf of child)
- Arrive up to 10 minutes early, but not before please
- If the player has their own phone: can walk in by themselves, and parents can say goodbye
- If player does not have their own phone, parents to accompany them
- Scan the “Centaurs Sports Park” QR code, or check in via the SingPass app (you can favourite it!) – enter your own or the player’s NRIC/FIN information
- Join the temperature taking queue – stand 2m apart (lines marked)
- Show the green check-in “receipt” to the person at the desk
- Get your temperature taken
- If above 37.5 you must go home immediately – check out on your way out
- If under 37.5, you’re good to play! Parents can leave now via the Exit channel
- Name ticked off the list (make sure you’re signed up and have paid ahead of Saturday)
- Use the hand sanitizer or go to wash your hands
- If you brought your own ball, dunk it in the disinfectant water station
- Next, you’ll be told where to go
- Listen to your coaches – they have planned your session around these constraints:
- Players are 3m apart at all times
- No sharing of equipment between groups
- Wear your mask until you start exercising
- Coaches should be wearing their mask throughout the session (unless they too are doing strenuous exercise!)
- Have fun!
- Put your mask back on
- Dunk the ball you’ve used in the disinfectant – Centaurs balls leave to dry, take your own ball home
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer
- No hanging around or socialising – leave ASAP
- Parents, please be prompt at pickup – we cannot have overlap of groups
- Kids waiting for parent pick up will be spaced 2m apart
- Don’t forget to check out!
- We have a Safe Management Plan that is in place, including Safe Management Officers (SMO) to help with rules and procedures – please ask us if you are unsure about anything. Our Lead SMO is Tim Lambert.
- Medics will be on site as usual for training
- We have buffered in 30 minutes for changeover of groups – we appreciate your assistance in adhering to these timings to make things as smooth and safe as possible
- There will be no Shack and no coffee available
- We have been asked to remind you that sports are for exercise, and not for socialising
- If you are late, don’t panic. Don’t skip the sign in process!
- Inability to follow instructions or the process will result in kids or parents being asked to leave, with no refund