(Updated July 2021)
ESSENTIALS FOR ATTENDING TRAINING
We strictly follow up-to-date SportSG & MOH advisories
- Don’t attend training if you are sick
- Your temperature will be taken at Check In; if above 37.5, you will be denied access
- Ensure you have registered attendance on TeamSnap ahead of training to ensure you are allocated a group
- Anyone on site should be wearing a mask, unless doing strenuous exercise – this includes arrivals & departures
- Please do not turn up to training more than 5 minutes before your session start time
- Please leave straight away after your training session
- Have your water bottle labelled
WHAT YOU NEED FOR CHECK IN
For players accompanied by parent/guardian:
- TraceTogether app on parent/guardian’s smartphone
For unaccompanied players:
- TraceTogether token
- TraceTogether app on a smartphone
CHECK IN PROCESS
Please check your Age Group’s Training Time & Check in Location before heading to Centaurs. Your Head Coach / AGC will inform you of your Check In location – the Site Map indicates Check In locations.
NETBALL TRAINING TIMES
(Netball’s Check In is always next to the courts)
Please note closure of road alongside the pitches to all vehicles. This is for safety of members managing entry and exit.
We have a Safe Management Plan that is in place, including Safe Management Officers (SMO) to help with rules and procedures – please ask us if you are unsure about anything. Please work together with our volunteers to keep Singapore safe.
Medics will be on site as usual for training.
Inability to follow instructions or the process will result in kids or parents being asked to leave, with no refund.